Words from the CEO

Whatsup yall, this is Andrea, CEO of Solar Entertainment Music Group. I just wanted to take a moment and give shout outs to some people who have helped in the success of Solar ENT MG. Thanks and blessings goes out to God for giving me the strength to continue and blessing me with the challenges I have accomplished thus far. Second is my family who have stuck by me diligently and my friends - those who carry the honor of being called my "friend". You know who you are....

Lastly, I would like to thank our artist who to this day have worked hard and are very committed to their work. Until the day the Lord takes me home, I find it an honor to work with you all and to put forth the energy it takes to continue making you the best!

Keep grindings
As always ~ Blessings

Andrea Austin
CEO, Solar Entertainment Music Group

Friday, April 23, 2010

TAKEOVA TUESDAY! OOOooo It's On Now!


That's right people we are taking over Tuesdays at Ami's Restaurant and Bar located at 19123 Hwy 18 in Apple Valley, Ca 92307. Our first of the series is scheduled for May 4, 2010. Price is $10 at the door which includes a buffet.

Come on out and support your local artists! Scheduled for the line up is RB Legend Classic teasing the ladies with such hit singles as "Can We Slow Down" and "I Like It". Come on ladies....Classic is the man who can charm the you know what off of you ;)

Bididie Buggz will be making his fast lyrical impressions on the audience as he performs his hit single "Wild Wild West" along with "Bump What You Wanna Bump" and others. Get ready to join in because we know you won't be able to sit still.

Big Train will be making his presence known on stage along with others such as Hawk and OZ, the newest member of the Solar Entertainment Music Group roster.

Advanced tickets can be purchased by contacting either Andrea at 760 590-2881 or Dion at 760 590-2925.

LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment