Words from the CEO

Whatsup yall, this is Andrea, CEO of Solar Entertainment Music Group. I just wanted to take a moment and give shout outs to some people who have helped in the success of Solar ENT MG. Thanks and blessings goes out to God for giving me the strength to continue and blessing me with the challenges I have accomplished thus far. Second is my family who have stuck by me diligently and my friends - those who carry the honor of being called my "friend". You know who you are....

Lastly, I would like to thank our artist who to this day have worked hard and are very committed to their work. Until the day the Lord takes me home, I find it an honor to work with you all and to put forth the energy it takes to continue making you the best!

Keep grindings
As always ~ Blessings

Andrea Austin
CEO, Solar Entertainment Music Group

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Sounds Hit the Airwaves!

We told you that you would be hearing the sweet sound of new music from such artists as Bididie Buggz, iGorilla and Classic. Well it's here! You can catch the new tracks on our official website and on Hostile Magazine. Our artists have been working hard to bring you, the fans, what you truly want to hear.

Performances



If you are in the Arizona area, make sure you stop by Famous Sams on April 3, 2010 to support Bididie Buggz and Classic as they perform live at the Hazy Haze Kick off Tour. Check out the flyer for more information and show times.




Artist Spotlight


Meet Classic our newest RB singer who is driving the ladies crazy. Classic's bio can be read on our official Solar Entertainment Music Group site. His tracks are available for purchase and ladies....don't forget you can take him with you on your cell phone too! Yes, that's right...you can buy those ringtones!























Ringtones are now available by texting GLOCKPRODUCTIONS to 69937

Ringtones available: Bididie Buggz, Classic, CJ Skyy

Make sure you follow us everywhere to stay up with information!

Facebook
Twitter
Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment